Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Year



Hello!!! Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! Mine went well! I am excited about what the new year has to bring.  I will be starting my student teaching after break and couldn't be more excited.  Things are starting to seem more "real" and I'm finally getting close to that diploma! Through blogland I have seen SOOO many awesome ideas that I want to use, but can't because I don't have my own classroom yet. Well it's about here and I couldn't be more excited!

I love all the products TPT and blogland has, talk about OVERLOAD! :) I'm so excited to get to purchase and maybe even start my own TPT store. Would you follow? :)

Well Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pond, which I lOVVVE her froggy blog, how cute, is having an AWESOME giveaway! Like MASSIVE, Like her WHOLE STORE on TPT!!!! Her first blogiversary!!!  Click the link to check it out!!! 


















Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment