Friday, September 28, 2012

Books Books and more BOOKS!!! :)


HEY!!!!

I am just starting my classroom library so when my friend told me that the Red Cross has a book fair going on this weekend I WAS THERE!! note: I am not promoting this I just am sharing because I was in love!!! All funds go back to the Red Cross to help with disaster relief. 

Here is the link for the book fair in my county:
http://www.monroe-redcross.org/news_bookfair_history.aspx

I got known named books such as:

Give a Pig a Pancake 
Magic Tree House Chapter Books 
Beezus and Ramona 
Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! 

And my favorite buy: Scholastic's Children's Dictionary .. for... wait for it.... A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!
And MUCH MUCH MORE!!!




Where do you get books for your classroom library? How many books do you have in your classroom library?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I try to get as much as I can through Scholastic!!

    By the way - I am hosting a GIANT giveaway on my blog. There is a LOFT gift card and products from over 20 fabulous teachers up for grabs.

    Come by and visit me! Easy to enter... so you can stock up on some cute stuff for your classroom...and for you!

    Amy

    http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-100-followers-giveaway.html

    What Happens in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanna! Thanks for coming to my blog! I'm your newest follower. I have NO IDEA what grade I will end up teaching so I am not collecting any books yet. However, my kids collection is HUGE and I refuse to throw away the books they have outgrown so hopefully that will give me a good start.

    Congrats on being in your last year in school!

    -Sharon

    The Tennessee Teacher

    ReplyDelete